TYPES OF PHOTO SUBMISSIONS WE ACCEPT:
MODELS: Alternative Model Photoshoots and
PHOTOGRAPHERS: Alternative Photographer
Portfolios, Entertainment Events & Model Photoshoots
DIGITAL ART: Horror, Gothic,
Romantic, Vintage, Victorian, sci-fiand dark fantasy.
How to be a featured artist or model:
Send us at least one high-res photo of your artwork or portfolio with a
brief description of who you are and what you to.
Before submitting an article:
- Become familiar with our magazine and the types of articles we publish, especially for the topic(s) you want to write about.
- Contact us by email with a synopsis of the article you want to submit, and explain why you think it would be appropriate for our readers. Please put the words “content submission” in the subject line to ensure a faster response.
- You may only submit Content to this website in which you own all intellectual
property rights or for which you have the authorisation of the person who does
own those rights. If you are under the age of 18 you may not submit Content to
- the Content submitted by you, and the exercise of the rights you grant
to us, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any
intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights,
copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party.
- Length of the article should be no more than 350 to 550 words. All
submissions will be edited for length and style.
WE DO ACCEPT:
REVIEWS (spoiler free):
Reviews: Book, DVD, and CD reviews are 400 words maximum. We accept
unsolicited reviews, but we must give priority to material sent by the editor to
a reviewer. If you send an unsolicited review, you MUST include a print-quality
300dpi scan of the book or CD cover.
UNSOLICITED MATERIALS (including books, music, MP3 downloads, CDs, and games
for review. Please include a high-res photo)
To be considered for the print publication, all
photos/art must be of high quality and high resolution- at least 300dpi- and
should be submitted at the same time as the content.
Because we are getting pounded by spam through the contact form I am taking it down for now. If you would like to contact me about submitting content or volunteering to be a writer or photographer. Please e-mail me at email@example.com we are still accepting models and photoshoots just not through our contact form.